Sunday 6 August 2017

Off-road underwired

Suhani Lotlikar,
The Motor Boots Project.
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/girl_in_motorboots/
Photography courtesy: https://www.instagram.com/navigating_on_1100/

Off-road underwired

The love for lingerie is undeniably increasing among women as a wider range has shifted from the luxury cabinet to the essentials rack. We have now come to realize the importance of finding the right size and brands such as Hunke Moller, Enamor, Jockey provide choice of different styles under the same size chart. Like all other clothes, they have become more comfortable and more flattering, because all one really needs is self-confidence for even the sultriest of styles.
So at the Hunke Moller store outlet at Palladium in Mumbai,  the hostess ‘genuinely’ helped me find the perfect size and fit for my biker girl requirements after going through a lot of options. And yes! I mean a lot. The white, lightly padded and underwired bralette provided perfectly to my requirements.





The weekend route was set and it definitely was going to be an experience like never before. Tungareshwar- one of its kind off-road motorcycling adventure blooming with river streams in the monsoon. I, being the only female rider of IWBC and the only one with an Avenger 220 had altered my understandings of the off-roads through the experiences of my fellow riders. Feeling intimately comfortable with myself on the bike this morning, I entered the route only to discover two heavily flowing streams that were to be crossed. After getting stuck in the second stream, I had to be pushed out of that area as water had entered my exhaust. The climb evoked a sense of connection to nature in me as it kept getting denser both with fog and greenery. Every curve and bend up the hill added to my betterment of skills as a rider.

After the mesmerizing views at the top, I was about to face one of my biggest fear. ‘The descending tracks of mud and gravel!’ The implication of engine-braking and the unrestricted comfort of my delicates provided greatly to my completion of the off-road adventure.



 


P.S 1:- Underwire can be a pain sometimes. In that case you may opt for a cotton bralette or a jockey sports bra as they are designed to provide fully during such movements of the body.
P.S 2:- Find the video of the ride: https://youtu.be/St6zu7Xbimg

No comments:

Post a Comment